K Raghavendra Rao’s upcoming film Intinta Annamayya is going to be quite different from his earlier films. So far, he has made devotional films like Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu and Shirdi Sai which depicted the lives of great singers and gurus, but this time, he’s completely focusing on the greatness of Telugu culture. All the posters of the film have a tagline ‘Telugu Basha..Telugu Pata..Telugu Yuvatha’. Revanth is making his debut as a lead actor and in the film, he plays the role of a singer & a musician. Sanam Shetty and Ananya are the lead actresses. As per the storyline, Sanam Shetty is an NRI who doesn’t respect Telugu culture, but the hero completely changes her perspective about the culture and introduces her to Annamayya’s keerthanas. The music, scored by M M Keeravani, is targeted at the youth and underlines the importance of our great legacy. Buzz is that the film will hit the screens on June 14; however, an official announcement is yet to be made. Yalamanchali Saibabu is producing the film.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again