Director K. Raghavendra Rao is busy with the shooting of the movie ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ with Nagarjuna in the lead role. The movie will have music from Keeravani and currently, the team is releasing posters introducing the characters in the movie. Recently, Sourabh was introduced in Lord Venkateswara’s role.
Now in a few days time, the team is going to release a poster of Anushka from the film. It is easy to see that Raghavendra Rao is following Team Baahubali’s game plan with the posters. They are planning to reveal the characters from the film before hand, just like the Baahubali movie unit did.
The movie is going to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2017, according to the latest reports.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections