Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao was in a great mood at the IIFA Utsavam 2017, which was recently held in Hyderabad. He was honoured with Lifetime Achievement award for his contribution to cinema and he took everyone by surprise when he expressed his wish to work with Rana and Nani, who were hosting the awards ceremony.
“I really love the way you two are hosting the event. And I’m really eager to work with you two, if you give me a chance,” KRR said, much to everyone’s surprise. Both of them started smiling and immediately, Nani recalled the time when he used to assist KRR in the past. “I was the guy who was showering petals on Trisha in Allari Bullodu,” Nani said.
KRR’s recent film Om Namo Venkatesaya released in February this year. He’s yet to unveil his plans about his next project.
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film
- Poll : Which aspect of Saaho’s making video impressed you the most?
- Thaman proves it yet again with Saaho
- 24 Kisses gets postponed again