Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao was in a great mood at the IIFA Utsavam 2017, which was recently held in Hyderabad. He was honoured with Lifetime Achievement award for his contribution to cinema and he took everyone by surprise when he expressed his wish to work with Rana and Nani, who were hosting the awards ceremony.
“I really love the way you two are hosting the event. And I’m really eager to work with you two, if you give me a chance,” KRR said, much to everyone’s surprise. Both of them started smiling and immediately, Nani recalled the time when he used to assist KRR in the past. “I was the guy who was showering petals on Trisha in Allari Bullodu,” Nani said.
KRR’s recent film Om Namo Venkatesaya released in February this year. He’s yet to unveil his plans about his next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan