It’s well known that veteran filmmaker K Raghavendra Rao is coming up with a reboot to his 1996 blockbuster, Pelli Sandadi. Titled Pelli SandaD, the film has star couple Srikanth and Ooha’s son Roshan and talented Malayalam actress Malavika Nair as the main leads.
Pelli SandaD’s team recently wrapped up the film’s first schedule in which a song and talkie part were shot over 8 days. The next schedule will begin from January 27 and it will last for 12 days. KRR’s protege Gowri Ronanki is directing the movie under his directorial supervision. RK Films Associates and Arka Media Works banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack