Following the massive success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Waltair Veerayya, Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently shooting for Bholaa Shankar, the official remake of Ajith’s Vedalam. Currently, a grand song sequence is being filmed on Chiru, Keerthy Suresh and 200 dancers under Shekar Maste’s supervision at a huge set depicting Kolkata on the outskirts of Hyderabad
Earlier today, veteran filmmaker K Raghavendra Rao paid a surprise visit to Chiranjeevi and the movie’s unit on the set and wished them a huge success. KRR also recalled the memories of visiting the Kolkata chawl set of Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear blockbuster, Choodalani Vundi, during the shoot of the superhit Raamma Chilakka song. KRR went on to predict that since Bholaa Shankar is also set in the Kolkata backdrop, the movie will surely become an even bigger blockbuster.
Meher Ramesh is directing Bholaa Shankar, while Anil Sunkara is bankrolling. Mahati Swara Sagar is scoring the soundtrack. Tamannaah plays the leading lady in the movie, while Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Chiru’s sister.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food