K Raghavendra Rao is all set to team up with producer K S Rama Rao after a long time. The duo are now working on an untitled film which is currently under pre-production. K Raghavendra Rao is keen on casting a US born Telugu girl since the entire film is set in US backdrop and the search for the lead heroine is still on. Interestingly, it was Raghavendra Rao who encouraged K S Rama Rao to join film industry back in 1967 and by early 80s, K S Rama Rao began producing films under Creative Commercials banner. More details about this film will be announced soon. Meanwhile, K Raghavendra Rao’s upcoming film Intinta Annamayya starring Revanth, Ananya and Sanam Shetty is gearing up for release.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai