K Raghavendra Rao is all set to team up with producer K S Rama Rao after a long time. The duo are now working on an untitled film which is currently under pre-production. K Raghavendra Rao is keen on casting a US born Telugu girl since the entire film is set in US backdrop and the search for the lead heroine is still on. Interestingly, it was Raghavendra Rao who encouraged K S Rama Rao to join film industry back in 1967 and by early 80s, K S Rama Rao began producing films under Creative Commercials banner. More details about this film will be announced soon. Meanwhile, K Raghavendra Rao’s upcoming film Intinta Annamayya starring Revanth, Ananya and Sanam Shetty is gearing up for release.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next