Released in the last week of February amid a huge promotional blitzkrieg and decent expectations, PVP Cinema’s suspense thriller Kshanam ended up as a huge blockbuster. The film was made with a very small budget of Rs. 1.08 crores and another 1 crore was pumped in for its promotions.
Several production houses from southern film industries and Bollywood have been vying for its remake rights. As per our sources, Kshanam ‘s Bollywood remake rights have been sold to leading producer Sajid Nadiadwala for a whopping Rs. 1.30 crores, recovering more than the film’s production budget from the Hindi remake rights alone.
Meanwhile, Kshanam is enjoying its grand nationwide theatrical run in several multiplexes in the North, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release
- Pooja Hegde lowers her remuneration for her next
- Anil Ravipudi- Chiranjeevi combo back in the news?