Released in the last week of February amid a huge promotional blitzkrieg and decent expectations, PVP Cinema’s suspense thriller Kshanam ended up as a huge blockbuster. The film was made with a very small budget of Rs. 1.08 crores and another 1 crore was pumped in for its promotions.
Several production houses from southern film industries and Bollywood have been vying for its remake rights. As per our sources, Kshanam ‘s Bollywood remake rights have been sold to leading producer Sajid Nadiadwala for a whopping Rs. 1.30 crores, recovering more than the film’s production budget from the Hindi remake rights alone.
Meanwhile, Kshanam is enjoying its grand nationwide theatrical run in several multiplexes in the North, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next