Jagapathi Babu, Shaam and Priyamani starrer Kshetram has been postponed to December 29. Earlier, the film was supposed to release on December 16; however, the makers decided to postpone the film at the last minute. Shaam and Priyamani are playing the lead roles and Jagapathi Babu plays an important role in the film. Priyamani’s performance as Nagapenchulamma and Jagapathi Babu’s role as Veeranarasimharayalu are said to be the highlights of the film. T Venugopal has directed the film and G Govind Raju has produced the film on Balaji Movie Makers banner. Koti has composed the music.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters