Jagapathi Babu, Shaam and Priyamani starrer Kshetram has been postponed to December 29. Earlier, the film was supposed to release on December 16; however, the makers decided to postpone the film at the last minute. Shaam and Priyamani are playing the lead roles and Jagapathi Babu plays an important role in the film. Priyamani’s performance as Nagapenchulamma and Jagapathi Babu’s role as Veeranarasimharayalu are said to be the highlights of the film. T Venugopal has directed the film and G Govind Raju has produced the film on Balaji Movie Makers banner. Koti has composed the music.
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 2nd $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood