That Telangana minister KTR is a huge movie buff is no exaggeration. He never misses a good film and even tweets his appreciation about them. The latest film to catch KTR’s fancy is Ram and Anupama Parameswaran’s just released romantic entertainer, Hello Guru Prema Kosame.
KTR took to Twitter tonight and said that he got the much-needed respite from the intense election frenzy by watching the clean, fun-filled family entertainer, Hello Guru Prema Kosame. KTR also described the lead actors’ performances as “terrific & energetic”.
Festival respite in election frenzy: gave me an opportunity to watch a clean, fun-filled family entertainer, #HelloGuruPremakosame
— KTR (@KTRTRS) October 19, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal