Joining the list of Katamarayudu admirers is none other than the Minister of IT of the Telangana state, KTR. The dynamic minister took to his Twitter profile and tweeted a picture of him posing with Pawan Kalyan.
Appreciating the film and Pawan’s efforts to promote handlooms through the movie, KTR tweeted, “Watched @PawanKalyan KatamaRayudu. You have a sure winner Kalyan & @sharrath_marar Appreciate the subtle but strong promotion of Handlooms”.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) March 26, 2017
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema