Joining the list of Katamarayudu admirers is none other than the Minister of IT of the Telangana state, KTR. The dynamic minister took to his Twitter profile and tweeted a picture of him posing with Pawan Kalyan.
Appreciating the film and Pawan’s efforts to promote handlooms through the movie, KTR tweeted, “Watched @PawanKalyan KatamaRayudu. You have a sure winner Kalyan & @sharrath_marar Appreciate the subtle but strong promotion of Handlooms”.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) March 26, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt