Joining the list of Katamarayudu admirers is none other than the Minister of IT of the Telangana state, KTR. The dynamic minister took to his Twitter profile and tweeted a picture of him posing with Pawan Kalyan.
Appreciating the film and Pawan’s efforts to promote handlooms through the movie, KTR tweeted, “Watched @PawanKalyan KatamaRayudu. You have a sure winner Kalyan & @sharrath_marar Appreciate the subtle but strong promotion of Handlooms”.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) March 26, 2017
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations