Joining the list of Katamarayudu admirers is none other than the Minister of IT of the Telangana state, KTR. The dynamic minister took to his Twitter profile and tweeted a picture of him posing with Pawan Kalyan.
Appreciating the film and Pawan’s efforts to promote handlooms through the movie, KTR tweeted, “Watched @PawanKalyan KatamaRayudu. You have a sure winner Kalyan & @sharrath_marar Appreciate the subtle but strong promotion of Handlooms”.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) March 26, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again