Joining the list of Katamarayudu admirers is none other than the Minister of IT of the Telangana state, KTR. The dynamic minister took to his Twitter profile and tweeted a picture of him posing with Pawan Kalyan.
Appreciating the film and Pawan’s efforts to promote handlooms through the movie, KTR tweeted, “Watched @PawanKalyan KatamaRayudu. You have a sure winner Kalyan & @sharrath_marar Appreciate the subtle but strong promotion of Handlooms”.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) March 26, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release