Telangana IT Minister and TRS Party Scion KTR watched a special show of the super hit film “Pelli Choopulu”. The movie has been winning a lot of appreciation and KTR is the latest to join the film’s fan club. He tweeted stating that the film is an “exceptionally well made movie which breaks new ground on many counts. Kudos to Tarun and team”, he tweeted.
The movie is still going strong at the Box Office many weeks after its release and it has turned out to be a massively profitable venture for its producers and distributors. Vijay Devarakonda and Ritu Verma have played the lead roles in this movie and Tharun Bhaskar has directed it.
Pelli Choopulu has already entered the Million Dollar club in the USA.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections