After scoring a massive blockbuster with Kollywood star Vijay’s Varisu (Varasudu in Telugu) this Pongal, top Tollywood producer Dil Raju is soon coming up with a small, concept-oriented film titled Balagam. Directed by debutant Venu, the film features young comedians Tillu Venu, Priyadarshi and Kavya Kalyanram in lead roles.
Balagam’s pre-release event will be held tomorrow (Feb 28) at Bathukamma Ghat, Sircilla at 5pm. The makers today announced that Telangana minister for IT KTR will be gracing the event as the chief guest. Being a movie buff himself, KTR has always been a supporter of important and tastefully made indie films.
Balagam will have its theatrical release on March 3. Noted Tollywood composer Bheems Ceciroleo has scored the music for the movie. Dil Raju’s daughter Hanshitha Reddy is foraying big-time into film production with Balagam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food