The Kukatpally sessions court issued an injunction order to stall the release of Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s upcoming sports drama, Jhund, on any digital platform and cinemas into further notice. This Nagaraj Manjule directorial is based on the life of Mumbai slum dweller turned football coach Akhilesh Paul.
A Hyderabad-based aspiring filmmaker named Nandi Chinni Kumar moved the court, claiming that he owns the exclusive rights to make a film based on Akhilesh Paul’s life and even kick-started a film, titled Slum Soccer. He filed a case against Jhund’s director and producer. Upon hearing his petition, the court issued the injunction order against Jhund’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – These two are the favorites to win the show?
- Miss India’s Lacha Gummadi is inspiring yet melodious
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?