Young hero Raj Tarun and director Palnati Surya Pratap had given a super hit romantic drama, Kumari 21F, in 2015. The actor-director duo are all set to team up once again very soon and Ram Talluri, who is currently bankrolling Ravi Teja-Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket, will produce the film.
As per the latest updates from the makers, the Raj Tarun-Surya Pratap movie will commence its shooting formalities from the last week of March. The film is said to be a romantic family entertainer. The film will be produced under SRT Entertainments banner. More details about the film’s lead actress and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor