Young hero Raj Tarun and director Palnati Surya Pratap had given a super hit romantic drama, Kumari 21F, in 2015. The actor-director duo are all set to team up once again. Ram Talluri, who is currently bankrolling Ravi Teja-Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket, will produce the film.
As per the latest updates, the Raj Tarun-Surya Pratap movie will commence its shooting formalities from April 18. The film is said to be a romantic family entertainer. The film will be produced under SRT Entertainments banner. Details about the film’s lead actress and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties