Touted as a ‘bold and beautiful’ romantic entertainer, director Sukumar’s debut production Kumari 21F was released to positive word of mouth and encouraging reviews. The film’s opening day collections are expected to be huge following the thumping response.
Thrilled with the rousing applause the film is garnering from allover, the Kumari 21F team celebrated its grand success. The film, a bold and a fresh take on love and relationships in the modern times, is being appreciated for its sensitive handling of a complicated theme.
Sukumar’s intelligent writing, Raj Tharun and Hebbah Patel’s performances coupled with DSP’s vibrant music and Rathnavelu’s splendid cinematography are the main reasons behind the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer