Stylish Star Allu Arjun unveiled the audio album of director Sukumar’s debut production, Kumari 21F. The film stars young actors Raj Tarun and Heebah Patel in lead roles. Sukumar’s long time associate Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for this film.
The film’s theatrical trailer which was released recently raised several eyebrows. Going by the film’s trailer, Kumari 21F seems to be high on boldness quotient as it showcases a young couple’s romantic adventures that include first kiss and love making.
Even the dialogues are slightly audacious in comparison with an average Telugu film. The makers have targeted today’s youth and it will be interesting to see how well the young audiences will receive the film. Palnati Surya Prathap is the film’s director.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu