It is a known fact that the shooting of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Nikevvaru will kick start in Hyderabad from the 26th of this month.
Now, the latest we hear is that Kurnool’s famous landmark, Kondareddy Buruju is being rec-created by the makers in RFC as of now.
Once the romantic episodes featuring Mahesh and Rashmika are done in Hyderabad, the unit will move to this special set which is being laid with a whopping budget of 4 crores.
Anil Ravipudi directs this film which has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?