It is a known fact that the shooting of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Nikevvaru will kick start in Hyderabad from the 26th of this month.
Now, the latest we hear is that Kurnool’s famous landmark, Kondareddy Buruju is being rec-created by the makers in RFC as of now.
Once the romantic episodes featuring Mahesh and Rashmika are done in Hyderabad, the unit will move to this special set which is being laid with a whopping budget of 4 crores.
Anil Ravipudi directs this film which has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare