It is a known fact that the shooting of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Nikevvaru will kick start in Hyderabad from the 26th of this month.
Now, the latest we hear is that Kurnool’s famous landmark, Kondareddy Buruju is being rec-created by the makers in RFC as of now.
Once the romantic episodes featuring Mahesh and Rashmika are done in Hyderabad, the unit will move to this special set which is being laid with a whopping budget of 4 crores.
Anil Ravipudi directs this film which has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date