Kushi had a decent buzz before the release of the film. The occupancy during the first show in multiple areas was not that great. But as word of mouth has spread, things have changed drastically.
The numbers are being compiled as of now and as per the update, the film might make somewhere near to 12 to 16 crores share on day one worldwide. In the US, the film has taken off to a great start at the box office.
As it is a clean family drama, the occupancy will also grow in the days to come. The biggest advantage for Kushi is that there is no big film that is releasing in the next two weeks or so.
The makers are confident that Kushi will post big numbers during the weekend. Shiva Nirvana directed this film which had Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Shah Rukh Khan floored by Telugu NRI girl singing Jawan songs
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony