Kushi had to click at any cost as Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s last releases were flops at the box office. The film directed by Shiva Nirvana has been released today and has hit the bull’s eye.
The word of mouth is pretty good and the day-one collections of the film are going to be pretty good. The makers spoke to the press today and revealed that the occupancy of Kushi is growing with each passing show.
Shiva Nirvana the director said that Kushi is his team’s hard work and it is humbling to see how the audience has welcomed the film with both hands. Shiva also added that half of the film’s success goes to Hesham Abdul Wahab who composed hit music.
The producers, Mythri Movie Makers added that Kushi will run for five weeks in the theaters, and family audiences will throng the theaters to watch the film as it is a clean family drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Shah Rukh Khan floored by Telugu NRI girl singing Jawan songs
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony