Hotshot director KV Anand is going places ever since Rangam (Ko in Tamil) turned out to be a blockbuster. He’s currently directing Suriya, Kajal starrer Maatran which will hit the screens in summer this year. A rumour is doing rounds in Kollywood that he might direct none other than Rajinikanth later this year. The surprising part is KV Anand was caught offguard with this rumour. Although he hasn’t denied the rumour, he hasn’t spoken much about the project either since he’s concentrating on Maatran right now. We’ll have to wait and see if he indeed comes up with an official announcement sometime soon. On the other hand, he’s reportedly working on a different script which is about the difficulties that assistant directors face.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral