‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ is one of the most eagerly awaited films of the year and expectations are high on the project. With critically acclaimed director Krish at the helm, and a very interesting subject at the heart of the story, the movie has everything going for it. We have received info that the film’s Krishna District rights were sold for a price of about Rs. 72 lakhs. This is a career best price for Rana in the area.
The movie has Nayanatara as the heroine and key roles are being played by Kota Srinivasa Rao, Brahmanandam, Posani , Milind Gunaji and Raghu Babu. Mani Sharma has scored the music for this film and the audio has already been very well received.
Jagarlamudi Sai Babu and Y.Rajeev Reddy are the producers of this movie. The movie is gearing up for a November release.
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style
- Poll : Which among these multi-starrers are you looking forward to?
- Bollywood star in talks for Vijayendra Prasad’s RSS film
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed