‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ is one of the most eagerly awaited films of the year and expectations are high on the project. With critically acclaimed director Krish at the helm, and a very interesting subject at the heart of the story, the movie has everything going for it. We have received info that the film’s Krishna District rights were sold for a price of about Rs. 72 lakhs. This is a career best price for Rana in the area.
The movie has Nayanatara as the heroine and key roles are being played by Kota Srinivasa Rao, Brahmanandam, Posani , Milind Gunaji and Raghu Babu. Mani Sharma has scored the music for this film and the audio has already been very well received.
Jagarlamudi Sai Babu and Y.Rajeev Reddy are the producers of this movie. The movie is gearing up for a November release.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding