The second schedule of Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krisham Vande Jagadgurum began earlier today in Hyderabad. For the past few days, Rana was busy promoting his recent Hindi film Department. Now that the film has already released, he has begun shooting for his next Telugu film. “Wrapped day1 of the second schedule of #KVJ. In martial arts training for a bit and then to heading to lift some steel,” Rana posted on Twitter. The film is being touted as Rana’s first full fledged action entertainer in Telugu. Krish is directing the film and Saibaba Jagarlamudi is producing it. Gnanasekhar V S is the cinematographer and M M Keeravani is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years