By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan will be doing a film in the direction of Shankar. The film was announced a few weeks back by producer Dil Raju making the fans happy.
But the film hit a roadblock as Shankar is facing legal trouble from the makers of Indian 2 and they want Shankar to complete their film first. So, Shankar has gone on a backfoot and is dealing with the case in his own way.
Now, this lack of clarity on whether the film will be made soon or will go on floors only post-Indian 2 is bothering fans quite a bit. In such a situation, only Dil Raju can give clarity on this issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now
- Ram Pothineni opens up about his marriage plans
- OTT: Anurag Kashyap’s Paka gets its release date