By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan will be doing a film in the direction of Shankar. The film was announced a few weeks back by producer Dil Raju making the fans happy.
But the film hit a roadblock as Shankar is facing legal trouble from the makers of Indian 2 and they want Shankar to complete their film first. So, Shankar has gone on a backfoot and is dealing with the case in his own way.
Now, this lack of clarity on whether the film will be made soon or will go on floors only post-Indian 2 is bothering fans quite a bit. In such a situation, only Dil Raju can give clarity on this issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?