Star director VV Vinayak is fresh from the humongous success of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback movie, Khaidi No.150. The film went on to become Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali.
Despite delivering such a huge success, Vinayak is yet to announce his next movie and the reason is the unavailability of dates of star heroes. Until recently, there have been several reports that Vinayak may be teaming up with either Balayya, NTR or Pawan for his next movie.
However, all these stars are busy for the next 3, 4 months with their respective projects, leaving Vinayak wait for the right time to announce his next.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents