Star director VV Vinayak is fresh from the humongous success of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback movie, Khaidi No.150. The film went on to become Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali.
Despite delivering such a huge success, Vinayak is yet to announce his next movie and the reason is the unavailability of dates of star heroes. Until recently, there have been several reports that Vinayak may be teaming up with either Balayya, NTR or Pawan for his next movie.
However, all these stars are busy for the next 3, 4 months with their respective projects, leaving Vinayak wait for the right time to announce his next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vamshi Padipally finds a star hero for his next?
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear