Off late, director turned producer Madhura Sreedhar is churning out several low budget concept oriented films. His last release ‘Maaya’, caught the eyes of Bollywood biggies and is now being remade into Hindi. Currently, the young producer is gearing up for the release of his next flick, ‘Ladies and Gentlemen’, which will hit the screens on 23rd January.
‘Ladies and Gentlemen’ deals with the lives of several couples who are entangled in the world of internet relationships. Already, the film’s first look stills and steamy teasers succeeded in creating enough buzz for the film. This film boasts of an ensemble cast like Adivi Sesh, Kamal Kamaraju, Chaitanya, Mahat, Nikita and Swati, Jasmine.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer