Off late, director turned producer Madhura Sreedhar is churning out several low budget concept oriented films. His last release ‘Maaya’, caught the eyes of Bollywood biggies and is now being remade into Hindi. Currently, the young producer is gearing up for the release of his next flick, ‘Ladies and Gentlemen’, which will hit the screens on 23rd January.
‘Ladies and Gentlemen’ deals with the lives of several couples who are entangled in the world of internet relationships. Already, the film’s first look stills and steamy teasers succeeded in creating enough buzz for the film. This film boasts of an ensemble cast like Adivi Sesh, Kamal Kamaraju, Chaitanya, Mahat, Nikita and Swati, Jasmine.
- Will this star combo work out?
- Pawan Kalyan can only clarify that rumor
- Will Arjun Suravaram revive Lavanya’s career
- RGV announces biopic on KCR
- Star Tamil hero buys Majili’s remake rights?
- Poll : Will Kanchana 3 post a threat to Jersey?