Last year, Jyothi, a die-hard fan of Pawan Kalyan, created ruckus in front of Pawan’s Janasena office at midnight. Jyothi created high drama after she was denied permission to meet her favorite star several times.
Last night, Jyothi returned out of nowhere and once again wreaked havoc in front of Pawan’s house in Prashashan Nagar, Jubilee Hills. Jyothi sat down in front of the gate and requested Pawan’s staff to let her in.
Jyothi refused to move an inch until she was allowed to meet the Power Star. In the end, Pawan’s security personnel had to call in cops and Jyothi was taken to the police station. Jyothi works as a teacher in Himayat Nagar.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February