Interacting with media, Jyothi said that she is a fan of Pawan Kalyan and that she has been trying to meet Pawan and was even visiting his office frequently since the last four months to seek Pawan’s help in resolving certain issues in her personal life.
Jyothi resorted to a dharna in front of Pawan Kalyan’s house after the actor’s security personnel and manager refused to let her in saying that Pawan was not present inside. Jyothi was reportedly taken into police custody in the wee hours of Thursday morning.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date