Interacting with media, Jyothi said that she is a fan of Pawan Kalyan and that she has been trying to meet Pawan and was even visiting his office frequently since the last four months to seek Pawan’s help in resolving certain issues in her personal life.
Jyothi resorted to a dharna in front of Pawan Kalyan’s house after the actor’s security personnel and manager refused to let her in saying that Pawan was not present inside. Jyothi was reportedly taken into police custody in the wee hours of Thursday morning.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?