Interacting with media, Jyothi said that she is a fan of Pawan Kalyan and that she has been trying to meet Pawan and was even visiting his office frequently since the last four months to seek Pawan’s help in resolving certain issues in her personal life.
Jyothi resorted to a dharna in front of Pawan Kalyan’s house after the actor’s security personnel and manager refused to let her in saying that Pawan was not present inside. Jyothi was reportedly taken into police custody in the wee hours of Thursday morning.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda