Nayanthara has taken a lot of people by surprise with her range of choices in recent years. Whether it’s her decision to play the lead role in critically acclaimed films like Maaya and Arram or sharing screen space with the likes of Rajinikanth, Ajith, and Vijay in recent times, Nayanthara has rightfully earned the tag of being Lady Superstar. Now, her latest move has come as a big surprise to her most ardent admirers.
As per the latest buzz in Tamil film industry, Nayanthara is joining hands with actor RJ Balaji in an upcoming film titled Mookuthi Amman, a religious satire. Interestingly, Nayanthara will be playing the role of an Amman (goddess) and Balaji too will be playing a lead role in the film. Apart from acting in the film, Balaji also revealed that he has written the story, dialogues, and screenplay, apart from co-directing it with NJ Saravanan.
Earlier this year, Radha Ravi, a veteran Tamil actor, had made derogatory remarks on Nayanthara and said that she has not played an Amman in her career so far. With her latest move, Nayanthara has not only given a staunch reply to her critics but also, she has proved that she will take up any challenge when it comes to her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama