Lahari Music was a very big player in the Telugu Film music business at one point of time. However, over the last few years, they have not been as aggressive as the other local audio companies. Lahari is now looking to bounce back and they have pegged their hopes on the audio album of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’.
Sources say that the audio rights were picked up by Lahari for a whopping price of over Rs 70 Lakhs. This is one of the highest rates fetched by a Telugu film in recent times. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the audio album and the songs will be released on the 19th of this month.
Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon will be seen as the lead actors in this suspense thriller. Sukumar is the director of this movie and 14 Reels Entertainment has produced the film.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna