Renowned music label, Lahari Music have been in the music for quite some time now. They have now made news big time as they have bought the audio rights of some of the biggest films in the recent times.
The news is that the music label has bought the rights of Khaidi No 150, Baahubali 2 and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Reports suggest that they have shelled out some huge amounts for this deal.
All three films are in production currently and are keenly awaited.
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu