Renowned music label, Lahari Music have been in the music for quite some time now. They have now made news big time as they have bought the audio rights of some of the biggest films in the recent times.
The news is that the music label has bought the rights of Khaidi No 150, Baahubali 2 and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Reports suggest that they have shelled out some huge amounts for this deal.
All three films are in production currently and are keenly awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor upset with actresses for not donating to CCC
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?