Renowned music label, Lahari Music have been in the music for quite some time now. They have now made news big time as they have bought the audio rights of some of the biggest films in the recent times.
The news is that the music label has bought the rights of Khaidi No 150, Baahubali 2 and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Reports suggest that they have shelled out some huge amounts for this deal.
All three films are in production currently and are keenly awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested