Ever since Sushant Singh Rajput died of suicide, his girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty has been in the spotlight. Right from the media to hundreds of the actor’s fans, several people have accused Rhea of foul play.
The actress has been facing all the accusations bravely, and after CBI took over the investigation, she has been co-operating with the officials to share everything that she knew about Sushant. Meanwhile, the actress is finding support from her colleagues in the film industry. While most of the celebrities remained calm, actor like Lakshmi Manchu and Taapsee have come out in support of her.
After watching Rhea’s interview with Rajdeep Sardesai, Lakshmi Manchu tweeted saying that she is standing up for her colleague (Rhea) and that no one deserves to be treated like this while the investigation is still underway.
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) August 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film