Lakshmi Manchu is going to lend her support to a social cause named ‘Teach for Change’. This initiative has been kickstarted by Passionate Foundation and Lakshmi Manchu has joined them as the goodwill brand ambassador. Earlier today, Lakshmi Manchu spoke about the initiative and urged people to join them.
‘Teach for Change’, as the name suggests, is an initiative in the education sector and the organisation is planning to rope in volunteers who would then go to teach in government schools. Over the past few years, several Bollywood celebrities have been endorsing such noble initiatives and in recent times, the likes of Shruti Haasan, Samantha and few others have been working towards raising awareness about the importance of education.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi Manchu’s upcoming film ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ is going to hit the screens on March 14. Praveen Sattaru has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR