Every time Lakshmi Manchu talks about her dream project Gundello Godari, it’s quite evident how much it means to her. Starting from Ilayaraja’s green signal to compose music for her film to putting up a strong team to make the film, Lakshmi Manchu has recounted several incidents to explain what all she had to go through. Moreover, the film’s shooting itself was quite a memorable experience since they were trying to make a love story set in the backdrop of Godavari floods in 1986. “Money is such an emotional commodity. Sooo stressed w the release of #GG. I wish i cud just make movies and not worry abt the finances.Only God knws everything i went thru to get this movie done. Praying for guidance and help from the divine energy.what an amazing journey,” she tweeted. The film’s music has already become a hit with the audience in both Telugu and Tamil. With the film fast approaching its date of release, the multi talented actress and producer would be desperately hoping that everything goes on smoothly. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, the film stars Lakshmi Manchu, Aadhi, Taapsee and Sundeep Kishan in lead roles.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry