Lakshmi Manchu has come a long way after she made her debut in Telugu cinema. She has faced ups and downs and has done a lot of hard work in all her films but she is looking for that one solid performance which will take her to the next level.
She is now back with her new film Wife of Ram which she is also co-producing. Speaking at the trailer launch, Lakshmi made an emotional speech saying that she is grateful for having such good people around her and thanked her dad for always being there for her.
The suspense thriller is being directed by Vijay and the makers are planning to launch the film on the 29th of this month. Lakshmi Manchu and Adarsh Balakrishna play key roles in the film.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake