Lakshmi Manchu is one of the busiest actresses in tinsel town these days. Apart from a TV show, Memu Saitham, that she hosts, she has her hands full with web series and films to her credit. Now, she has joined the sets of her upcoming Tamil film Kaatrin Mozhi, which has Jyothika playing the lead role.
The film, directed by Radha Mohan, is a remake of a critically acclaimed Hindi film Tumhari Sulu which had Vidya Balan deliver a heartwarming performance as a housewife who becomes famous on radio because of her voice. While Jyothika will be playing Vidya Balan’s role, buzz is that Lakshmi Manchu will be seen as the head of the FM station.
Soon after she began shooting for the film, Lakshmi Manchu took to Twitter to express how much she loves working with Jyothika. “I have always been a fan and now even more. Her eyes speak volumes and the camera loves her,” Lakshmi Manchu said referring to Jyothika.
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) July 4, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing