Speaking about being a mom she said “Parenting is extremely tough and I wish there were four of us to look after the baby. I’m constantly in touch with Andy or whoever is taking care of my daughter during my absence. My family is my best support system,” says Lakshmi Manchu.
She also added that “Your baby will always remain a part of your life, but that doesn’t mean that you should forgo your career. You just have to manage it. In the US, people are so dedicated to their work that they hardly take a break, even if they are about to deliver a baby and everyone respects that”.
For her latest flick Budugu, the director has put in a quite some effort to understand child psychology and Lakshmi is confident that this flick will connect to all the parents
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon