Yesterday night, producer Madhura Sreedhar released the pre-look of his new film Fashion Designer. There was a mixed response to the poster as a designer is shown taking measurements of the heroine in a unique way.
Though the poster caught the attention of many, actress Lakshmi Manchu was quite upset about it. She took to her Twitter and strongly condemned the poster with some harsh words against the makers.
This tweet of her has gone viral and is creating a huge debate in the social media. While the makers have got the necessary attention for their film, we need to see how they respond to Lakshmi and other woman folks who think the poster is quite objectionable.
Fashion Designer is directed by veteran director Vamsi and has Sumanth Ashwin as the main lead.
When will we stop objectifying women like this. 🙁 https://t.co/G986saczvu
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) April 1, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide