It’s been nearly 2 years since Lakshmi Manchu produced a film after the release of Dongata. And now, Lakshmi is back to movie production with a woman-centric story. The actress-filmmaker launched her latest home production yesterday.
Lakshmi’s latest film is said to be a psychological thriller. This film showcases complex human relationships and emotions. Debutant Vijay Yelankanti, who had assisted Rajamouli on Eega and Baahubali, is directing this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans