It’s been nearly 2 years since Lakshmi Manchu produced a film after the release of Dongata. And now, Lakshmi is back to movie production with a woman-centric story. The actress-filmmaker launched her latest home production yesterday.
Lakshmi’s latest film is said to be a psychological thriller. This film showcases complex human relationships and emotions. Debutant Vijay Yelankanti, who had assisted Rajamouli on Eega and Baahubali, is directing this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage