It’s been nearly 2 years since Lakshmi Manchu produced a film after the release of Dongata. And now, Lakshmi is back to movie production with a woman-centric story. The actress-filmmaker launched her latest home production yesterday.
Lakshmi’s latest film is said to be a psychological thriller. This film showcases complex human relationships and emotions. Debutant Vijay Yelankanti, who had assisted Rajamouli on Eega and Baahubali, is directing this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties