While her family is already involved in schools and colleges across the two Telugu states, Lakshmi Manchu has entered a new business along with her hubby. The couple has opened up a restaurant in Hi-Tech City, called Junior Kuppana. Lakshmi said that being a food lover herself, she aims to provide top-quality food with no compromise in the taste.
Her father Mohan Babu opened the restaurant with their family members present at the launch.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble