While her family is already involved in schools and colleges across the two Telugu states, Lakshmi Manchu has entered a new business along with her hubby. The couple has opened up a restaurant in Hi-Tech City, called Junior Kuppana. Lakshmi said that being a food lover herself, she aims to provide top-quality food with no compromise in the taste.
Her father Mohan Babu opened the restaurant with their family members present at the launch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?