Noted Telugu actress Lakshmi Manchu and her NGO Teach For Change will jointly be helping 1000 kids who have lost their parents due to Covid.
Lakshmi and her NGO will be providing basic education, and basic necessities to the orphaned kids.
“I personally am helping many people find medical support. We at Teach For Change are putting a big step forward and will be helping 1000 kids who have been severely affected due to the pandemic,” the senior actress says.
Apart from this, Lakshmi Manchu and her NGO have been donating as many as 1000 meals every day to Covid hospitals in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam