Apart from being an actress and a TV host, Lakshmi Manchu takes social activities very seriously. Her recent TV show Memu Saitham had social activism and charity at its core, and now she has urged everyone, especially youngsters, to be the volunteers for change.
Teach For Change, a special initiative launched by Lakshmi Manchu, is looking forward to take in plenty of volunteers who would spent time in government schools to teach kids.
Recently, Rakul Preet attended a session and spent quite sometime with the kids. And soon after that, scores of volunteers are said to have enrolled for the initiative.
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed