Actor-filmmaker Lakshmi Manchu have an unexpected shock to all her haters on Sunday morning. She took to Twitter and tweeted a strong message that reads, “To all my haters.
Lakshmi went on to share a quote, saying, “In loving memory of when I gave a s*it,” strongly hinting that she is in no mood to be bothered by hatred or trolling from now on. However, what prompted Lakshmi to react so strongly is still a mystery.
Lakshmi was last seen in Netflix’s maiden Telugu series, Pitta Kathalu. She played a ruthless politician in the segment titled Ramulaa.
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) April 25, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list