After being postponed several times, Lakshmi Manchu’s latest Hollywood film, a romantic musical comedy titled Basmati Blues, is finally gearing up for its release on February 9. The film stars Oscar-winning stars like Brie Larson and Donald Sutherland.
Basmati Blues showcases a young scientist named Linda’s (Brie Larson) journey to a village in Kerala to sell the GMO rice created by her. During her stint, Linda falls in love with a young farmer named Rajit (Utkarsh Ambudkar). Lakshmi Manchu plays a village woman named Sita. The film is directed by Dan Baron and produced by Monique Soros and Jeffrey Dorchen.
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?