After being postponed several times, Lakshmi Manchu’s latest Hollywood film, a romantic musical comedy titled Basmati Blues, is finally gearing up for its release on February 9. The film stars Oscar-winning stars like Brie Larson and Donald Sutherland.
Basmati Blues showcases a young scientist named Linda’s (Brie Larson) journey to a village in Kerala to sell the GMO rice created by her. During her stint, Linda falls in love with a young farmer named Rajit (Utkarsh Ambudkar). Lakshmi Manchu plays a village woman named Sita. The film is directed by Dan Baron and produced by Monique Soros and Jeffrey Dorchen.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters