After being postponed several times, Lakshmi Manchu’s latest Hollywood film, a romantic musical comedy titled Basmati Blues, is finally gearing up for its release on February 9. The film stars Oscar-winning stars like Brie Larson and Donald Sutherland.
Basmati Blues showcases a young scientist named Linda’s (Brie Larson) journey to a village in Kerala to sell the GMO rice created by her. During her stint, Linda falls in love with a young farmer named Rajit (Utkarsh Ambudkar). Lakshmi Manchu plays a village woman named Sita. The film is directed by Dan Baron and produced by Monique Soros and Jeffrey Dorchen.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film