The talented and beautiful Lakshmi Manchu will soon be seen with a totally new look in the upcoming film ‘Gundello Godaari’. She will be uttering her dialogues with a new Godavari Jilla accent and slang, which is going to be a highlight of the film. The movie is a romantic entertainer set against the 1986 Godavari floods .
Aadi, Lakshmi Manchu, Sandeep Kishan and Tapsee are playing the lead roles in this movie. Shooting is currently on in and around Rajahmundry where some key scenes related to the flood are being shot. Ilayaraja is scoring the music for this movie and Kumar Nagendra is the director. The movie is being readied for a possible June release.
- Composed ASVR’s fights based on NTR’s body language: Ram-Lakshman
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally