This morning, the 88th Academy Awards concluded in a glittering ceremony in Los Angeles. American actress Brie Larson clinched the golden statuette in the Best Acress In A Leading Role category for ‘Room’. Now, Brie Larson has a Tollywood connect.
Soon after the award was announced, Lakshmi Manchu took to Twitter and congratulated Brie Larson saying, “Miss #brielarson how proud am I. You make dreams feel possible. Congrats darling. So so soooooo…”
When probed further, it is learnt that Lakshmi and Brie Larson together acted in a soon to be released Hollywood film titled Basmati Blues. Brie also attended Manchu Manoj’s wedding last year. The entire Manchu family is thrilled with Brie’s memorable achievement.
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) 29 February 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019
- In the end, will Prabhas dub for Saaho’s Hindi version?
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho