This morning, the 88th Academy Awards concluded in a glittering ceremony in Los Angeles. American actress Brie Larson clinched the golden statuette in the Best Acress In A Leading Role category for ‘Room’. Now, Brie Larson has a Tollywood connect.
Soon after the award was announced, Lakshmi Manchu took to Twitter and congratulated Brie Larson saying, “Miss #brielarson how proud am I. You make dreams feel possible. Congrats darling. So so soooooo…”
When probed further, it is learnt that Lakshmi and Brie Larson together acted in a soon to be released Hollywood film titled Basmati Blues. Brie also attended Manchu Manoj’s wedding last year. The entire Manchu family is thrilled with Brie’s memorable achievement.
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) 29 February 2016
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?