Lakshmi Manchu is all set to make her foray into the digital medium this year, after a long delay. Her upcoming web series, Mrs Subbalakshmi, is going to be aired on Zee5 on March 8, on the occasion of Women’s Day. Although the series was completed a long time ago, the team took their time before deciding on a release date.
The series, written by Balabhadrapatruni Ramani, focuses on the life of a couple, where the husband forgets his own wedding anniversary. The rest of the story is about what happens when his wife decides to spend the whole day by herself. Srinivas Avasarala will be seen as Lakshmi’s husband in the series.
In the past, Lakshmi Manchu had stated that the series will be one of the best in a long time. Now, it remains to be seen if the viewers too give a thumbs up for Mrs Subbalakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2
- Date postponement of RRR is not a rumour!
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance