Lakshmi Manchu is all set to make her foray into the digital medium this year, after a long delay. Her upcoming web series, Mrs Subbalakshmi, is going to be aired on Zee5 on March 8, on the occasion of Women’s Day. Although the series was completed a long time ago, the team took their time before deciding on a release date.
The series, written by Balabhadrapatruni Ramani, focuses on the life of a couple, where the husband forgets his own wedding anniversary. The rest of the story is about what happens when his wife decides to spend the whole day by herself. Srinivas Avasarala will be seen as Lakshmi’s husband in the series.
In the past, Lakshmi Manchu had stated that the series will be one of the best in a long time. Now, it remains to be seen if the viewers too give a thumbs up for Mrs Subbalakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa