Lakshmi Parvathi, wife of legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao is all set to make her acting debut in a Telugu movie. Lakshmi Parvathi will be seen in a central role in a film, titled Radhakrishna.
Lakshmi Parvathi’s maiden silver screen project also features Anurag and Muskan Sethi as the lead couple and comedy hero Sampoornesh Babu in an important role. The film is being directed by a debutant named Prasad Varma. Radhakrishna is being presented by Dhamarukam director Srinivas Reddy. Sagarika and Srinivas are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy