Lakshmi Parvathi, wife of legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao is all set to make her acting debut in a Telugu movie. Lakshmi Parvathi will be seen in a central role in a film, titled Radhakrishna.
Lakshmi Parvathi’s maiden silver screen project also features Anurag and Muskan Sethi as the lead couple and comedy hero Sampoornesh Babu in an important role. The film is being directed by a debutant named Prasad Varma. Radhakrishna is being presented by Dhamarukam director Srinivas Reddy. Sagarika and Srinivas are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday