Lakshmi Parvathi, wife of legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao is all set to make her acting debut in a Telugu movie. Lakshmi Parvathi will be seen in a central role in a film, titled Radhakrishna.
Lakshmi Parvathi’s maiden silver screen project also features Anurag and Muskan Sethi as the lead couple and comedy hero Sampoornesh Babu in an important role. The film is being directed by a debutant named Prasad Varma. Radhakrishna is being presented by Dhamarukam director Srinivas Reddy. Sagarika and Srinivas are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3