Lakshmi Parvathi, wife of legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao is all set to make her acting debut in a Telugu movie. Lakshmi Parvathi will be seen in a central role in a film, titled Radhakrishna.
Lakshmi Parvathi’s maiden silver screen project also features Anurag and Muskan Sethi as the lead couple and comedy hero Sampoornesh Babu in an important role. The film is being directed by a debutant named Prasad Varma. Radhakrishna is being presented by Dhamarukam director Srinivas Reddy. Sagarika and Srinivas are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally