Lakshmi Parvati, wife of former CM and legendary actor NT Rama Rao, reportedly threatened to commit suicide, if the latest confessions of filmmaker Kethireddy Jagadishwar are anything to go by. He made these sensational claims in an interview to a leading newspaper while talking about his upcoming film Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham.
Apparently, he had invited couple of ministers for the launch of his film; however, the filmmaker alleged that Lakshmi Parvati had called up those two ministers and urged them not to go to the event. He also stated that Lakshmi Parvati wants him to drop the project and even threatened to commit suicide.
The film’s shooting is expected to begin in December, and in a latest twist to the tale, actress Pooja Kumar’s name is being linked to the project, just days after Jagadishwar mentioned that he’s planning to approach Raai Laxmi. Now, it remains to be seen how much truth is there in his latest statements.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?