Vikram, Ansuhka starrer Thandavam just got bigger and more glamorous. The film already has Anushka and Amy Jackson in lead roles and now Lakshmi Rai has joined the team. Vikram and Jagapathi Babu are playing the lead roles in this film, which is being directed by AL Vijay of Nanna fame. UTV Motion Pictures is producing the film. Most part of the film is being shot in Chennai, Hyderabad and UK. GV Prakash is composing the music and Nirav Shah is the cinematographer. Lakshmi Rai made waves last year with her performance in Mankatha (which was dubbed in Telugu as Gambler) and she’ll soon be seen in Balakrishna’s Adhinayakudu. With these three pretty actresses playing lead roles in the film, looks like Thandavam is going to be a visual feast for the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day